At Frost & Beck, PC, we provide personalized legal advice on all aspects of domestic relations, family law, and international family law.
Attorney Christelle C. Beck
Attorney Christelle C. Beck is the founder and managing partner of Frost & Beck, P.C. She has had a long and successful legal career in family law helping numerous individuals navigate complex matters such as divorce and child support.
Attorney Beck graduated from California Western School of Law in 1990. Shortly after, she became a prosecutor for the city of San Diego. She moved to Colorado in 1993, setting up a successful private family law practice in Boulder, Colorado.
In 2002, she temporarily relocated to London, England where she received a Master’s in Diplomatic Studies with Distinction from the University of Westminster. She then served as a Legal Officer in the Department of Civil Administration for the United Nations in Kosovo.
Attorney Beck has used her international experience to teach International Law as an adjunct professor with the University of Denver Sturm School of Law. She is licensed to practice in both California and Colorado in the United States and is on the Roll of Solicitors in the nations of England and Wales.
In her free time, Attorney Beck enjoys traveling, her dog and cat, spending time with her two adult daughters and reading.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- International Family Law
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
Diplomatic Academy of London, University of Westminster, Master of Arts, 2003
- Major: Diplomatic Studies
- Honors: With Distinction
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1990
Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1973
- Major: Social Sciences
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- The Law Society of England and Wales, Solicitor, 2004 - Current
- Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House), 2003 - Current
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
Skilled Legal Counsel
- Public International Law, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2007 – 2008
- Adjunct Professor, University of Denver Sturm School of Law School, Teaching International Law
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyers®, 2017-2022
- Avvo 9.8 Rating
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys - 10 Best Attorneys, 2017
- Boulder County Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 1997
- International Who's Who of Professionals, 1997
- Moot Court Judge Strum College of Law
Attorney Beck has held leadership positions in the following organizations:
- San Diego Junior League
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Children's Home Society
- San Diego Zoological Society
- Colorado Cancer League
- Boulder County Women's Bar Association Board of Directors
- President of Ohio State Alumnae Association London
Other community service includes:
- Pro Bono work for Rocky Mountain Survivors Center, Family Tree of Adams County
- Pro Bono through the U.S. State Department Office of Children's Issues
Why Hire Us?
Personalized Attention & Care
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Team Environment to Meet Your Individual Needs
Friendly and Attentive Paralegals
Aggressive, Experienced, and Compassionate Counsel
Track Record Of Success
Families Share Their Stories
Reuniting Children & Parents- Tiago A.
Gratitude & Support- Renata
Caring & Attentive- Carlos C.